Sunday, March 17, 2013
My favorite character in the book club book Elsewhere is Elizabeth. She stands out as a person who is not afraid of the law in Elsewhere she stairs Owen in the face and openly admits she broke the law. I would personally like to know more about Betty Elizabeth's grandmother. I would like to understand why did Betty give up her love life is it because she still has feelings for her husband? Liz's feels depressed that she will never see her family again and she will have to work her way to sixteen again. I would like to know Betty because I would ask how she coped with being diagnosed with breast cancer and how it felt to count down the days till the end of life. I would also like to know her because she is a very kind women and she reminds me of my grandmother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment